Sunday, May 12, 2013

speak clear intentions

Visualize what you choose to manifest. Speak clear intentions to attract energies that support the creation of what you desire. Feel the joy of each intention as if it is already happened. Start and end your day with your intentions. Recording and replaying your voice is helpful until you are ready to change your intentions! Here is a list to consider:
  • I am a member of the Family of Light.
  • I am a successful light carrier operating in the frequency of love. (Love frequency brings creation as well as respect for and connection to all of creation.)
  • I am carrying the light frequency of information – to become informed – and to couple it with love frequency.
  • I am divinity and perfection, as I evolve to teach every included consciousness about itself.
  • I am allowing energy to serve me abundantly.
  • I am my own light body.
  • I am boundless, free and living according to what brings me joy.
  • I am divinely guided in every choice I make.
  • I am always in the right place at the right time doing the right thing.
  • I am remembering who I am and what I know through my DNA.
  • I am accessing my ancestors’ wisdom and attributes to be the change I wish to experience in the world.
  • I love and bless the changes that come to Earth.
  • I am Earth Mother.
  • I am a vortex of healing energy for Earth and its inhabitants.
  • I am the ancient body of consciousness leading people to self-discovery in the worlds of paradox, paradigm shifting and spirituality.
  • I am an energy vortex to the higher mind that Earth is recreating.
  • I am an instrument for sound through toning to enable self-empowerment and evolve many things.

No comments: