Sunday, May 12, 2013

honor your self

The following series of statements (exaltation) comprise a daily meditation for creative expression in this life. You may modify this to express what you choose for your life. Speak your statements into a recorder and then play back the recording daily. When you observe changes in yourself, modify the recording to express the new perception. Practice (repetition) with awareness brings manifestation.
  • I am triumphant, liberated, joyful in achievement, and the highest in attainment.
  • I am pulling light into my body and raising the frequency of my physical being.
  • I am defying the laws of humanity and altering the frequency of Earth.
  • I am producing continuity, balance and greater interconnections encompassing Earth.
  • I am committed to the energy of light, the energy of exaltation and uplifted frequency.
  • I am living my light and calling for acceleration of my task.
  • I am a pillar of light shining throughout multidimensional reality.
  • I am love. I believe in and love who I am.
  • I am – loving, honoring, cherishing, caring for, and speaking well of – my physical body so that it performs optimally.
  • I am a pipeline: handling many realities at once, realizing it and translating information into Earth.
  • I am translating emotion into a frequency through which I feel to the depth and core of my being.
  • I am a composite of all things, a harmonic that balances all of my extraterrestrial selves, multidimensional selves, and male and female selves.