Sunday, May 19, 2013

inner power of words


What do you perceive when you see this image? Pause before formulating your response. The vessel is half full and half empty at the same time. Consider yourself a vessel as you ponder this half full (allow, challenge, desire) and half empty (surrender, difficult, want) in the following sentences:
  • I allow others to live as they choose, thereby keeping my ego out of their business. I surrender to the choices of others, thereby keeping my ego out of their business.
  • I am challenged to meet the requirements for a passing grade. It is difficult for me to meet the requirements for a passing grade.
  • I desire to dine in a restaurant on my birthday. I want to dine in a restaurant on my birthday.
The words associated with 'half full' feel easier (more upbeat) to achieve. The words associated with 'half empty' feel like a barrier (a higher hurdle); this is subtle and effective in slowing achievement.

Now, revisit the recent posting, honor your self. The statement “I am defying the laws of humanity and altering the frequency of Earth”, is delivered more effectively as, “I am redefining the laws of humanity and altering the frequency of Earth.”

When you communicate, use language to benefit yourself and others. The vessel is always half full. When you communicate it that way, others feel it and you raise the vibration of the planet!


“I've learned that people will forget what said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”  ~Maya Angelou