Monday, June 17, 2013

love energy field, part two

Love energy turns on a light that actually starts a process of higher vibrations. It is the catalyst for almost every process of growth the Human wants. We speak of the compassion of love.

It is time for self-examination, realization and revelation!
  • There is a circle of energy that, when you put your love into the Earth, it stays there. The compassion and the love that you put into the planet are then shared with those who are born onto the planet. In other words, the children get it! Think of it as a depository of love that the new children of the planet will see and use. What feeling do you give your children now? What do you tell the earth that your future generations will feel and pick up and work with?
  • There is a code in your body that says you have God in you. (Gregg Braden and The God Code ). Every piece of genetic material has this code in it. And this code is actually a receptor system, ready to respond to the field of energy you give to it. Therefore, I say to you, if you can love the cellular structure of your body, it will know and respond. The whole body needs to be included when you are going to love Gaia.
  • Can you love family – the Human family that is karmic? Humanity’s struggle belongs to all Humans. If you have the wisdom and courage to love all individuals as Humans, even from a distance, and mean it, the very dirt of Earth will change around them and you. This is how the new consciousness gets spread. This is the esoteric core foundation on which peace can be built. Free choice is never interrupted. Your love is a light sent to the places lacking light. And, with free choice those who are in the dark can choose to see or not see. The light of your love enables them to sense what you are doing. Things around them will be revealed that they have never seen before, like wise choices and reasonable thinking. So, surround Humanity with a bubble of love and light!
  • Every single person on this planet you call a Human Being is a collection, a part of your actual energy when you’re not here (not living a Human life; between lifetimes). Family is like a giant pot of soup – called God, if you wish. You are aware of all of them, since you really are all of them. You know even when one of them does something, because the one represents the whole. One Human represents the complete wholeness, since the connection is esoterically a bonding of everything to everything. From the smallest cell in the entire earth, can you love humanity?
  • Can you love God? This is a 100% connection to the essence of the core of the Universe, which is love. Do you have the wisdom and the courage to do that? If you can, you will start to vibrate higher. You will become another person, the one that has mastery within.
  • Can you really love yourself? Can you stand in front of a mirror, look into your own eyes and say these words, “I am that I am. I am a piece of God. I love myself as I love God with the wisdom and the honor that goes into it. I deserve to be loved, and I will love as well.”
This is the personal process for each Human Being…to begin…to understand…to be a lighthouse on the planet. “I’ve got a light on top of me that is love. Although I may be in a dark place, I don’t have to worry because I’ve got my own light. I am not afraid of the storm because I am a chosen lighthouse and I belong in the storm. I’m here because I can make a difference.”

The seeds of peace are within each Human Being!

(Refer to “Kryon Book 11, Lifting the Veil” or the recordings for October 2005 in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem at www.kryon.com.)