Sunday, December 1, 2013

being and becoming

I live in a state of being and becoming. Each of us does. It's important to recognize this. We never really get there. We never get it all done. There is never a day when you say, "I'm finished. I've done everything. There's nothing left to do."

Life is amazing. Each day life brings you new experiences - new thoughts, new conclusions, new desires. It's just unending. Life is so vast, so fulfilling, so becoming.

I find my trigger for becoming is in my sleep...a word, a thought, a feeling - something that I experience and have an intuition about. The greater me asks, "Is that where I am going? Yes, that is where I am going. Yes, that is what I understand. Yes, that feels right."

My becoming is a fleeting moment of understanding - a truth that resonates throughout my being - not based in my brain where past experience contributes to the decision on how to proceed. My becoming is rooted in senses (connections) that are boundless. I am a molecule in the soup of beingness and that which is attracted to me or proximal at any moment expresses my interconnectedness. As I focus on what I desire and feel its embodiment, my local environment shifts to manifest my desire. My becoming is a state of knowing that all is well and I have free choice. So, I proceed joyfully in each moment because that is the becoming.